London Bus Bunk Bed - Julian Bowen London Bus Bunk Bed
London Bus Bunk Bed - Julian Bowen London Bus Bunk Bed - Optional Number Plate Personalisation
London Bus Bunk Bed by Julian Bowen. The iconic London Bus Bunk Bed design has been transformed into a fun sleeping solution for any child's bedroom. Bus Bunk Bed is a great option due to the due to Bunk Bed Safety Regulations
Julian Bowen London Bus Bunk Bed is an iconic London Bus design transformed into a fun sleeping solution for any child's bedroom.
- 200cm L x 108cm W x 136cm H
- Accepts 2 Standard UK Single (3ft) Mattresses (90cm x 190cm)
- Delivered self-assembly unless you select and choose the assembly option with gold delivery
The White Glove Service - London Bus Bed comes with a White Glove Service. Take the hassle out of assembly and pay the extra, and let us do it for you, saving you hours! We also throw in a FREE Gold delivery service which includes all these extra benefits:
- Premium Delivery by Julian Bowen themselves - so no hassle with third party carriers that are not 100% reliable with goods arriving or goods handling!
- Two Man Team
- Room of Choice subject to a two man crew
- Morning/Afternoon Slot on Booking in
- Useful 1 Hour Driver Call Before Delivery to a mobile to save you waiting around
- Full assembly upon delivery - we even take away the packaging!
NOT available on Express or Day of Choice.
London Bus Double Decker Bunk Bed's Clip-on Light - Optional
- Super cool light for reading and can act as a night light
- Comes complete with batteries ready to use
- Best seller as so useful!
Personalised Number Plate for the London Bus Bunk Bed - Optional
- So cool for your child to see their own name on a quality printed sticker to self affix to the number plate area
Julian Bowen Platinum Bunk Mattress for the Bus Bunk Bed
The Platinum is an 18cm (7 inch) Medium-Firm Mattress that is specifically designed for use with the upper bunk of Julian Bowen Bunk Beds due to height restrictions. A superior quality mattress with a low profile construction. This mattress is highly recommended for London Bus Bunk Bed.
- 190cm L x 91.5cm W x 18cm H
- Low Profile 13.5 Gauge Bonnell Spring Unit
- Rod Edge Supports
- 900 gsm Spring Insulator
- 500 gsm Polyester Filling
- Belgium Damask Quilted Cover
- Quilted Border
Luxury Pillow when selecting a Breasley Mattress for the Bus Bed - Optional - (Recommended for Bus Bunk Bed)
- Usually 24.99 and now 9.99 whilst stocks last. Luxury, super soft Pillow made from memory foam
Rivive Memory Foam Mattress - 10 Year Guarantee - (Recommended for London Bus Bed)
This is the Revive memory foam mattress from Breasley. It features 3cm of top layer of memory foam which moulds to the contours of your body to create an even support and promote healthy spine alignment. A reflex foam layer takes up 13.cm of the mattresses height.
The cover gives that little bit of extra comfort and is also removable and washable. The vacuum packed system allows this mattress to be carried easily to the room of your choice.
Please note as this is a memory foam mattress, you may expect a slight odour which should disappear within 2 - 4 weeks of use. This is due to the fire retardant spray used on the memory foam.
Please also note that even though this is a single sided no turn mattress, it still needs rotating from head to toe. Please see the care instructions that comes with the mattress once delivered.
Breasley Pocket Sprung Mattress – Luxury and Comfort ( Perfect for the bottom bunk ) - 10 Year Guarantee
The Uno Pocket Sprung Pocket from Breasley incorporates their trademark reflex foam with 1000 supportive pocket springs which work together to provide you with a sleeping platform which is both extremely supportive as well as being luxuriously comfortable.
We are often asked for alternatives to memory foam by our customers and this mattress is one of the ones we always suggest. With its pocket springs which give you support that feels as if it has been tailored for the various parts of your body and then a layer of reflex foam on top to give you a luxurious sleeping surface, it is one of the best alternatives to memory foam which we stock.
The pocket springs all sit in their own individual fabric pockets which allow them to work independently of each other, giving the various parts of your body the tailored support they need. They also help to prevent roll-together when you are sleeping with a partner. The high density reflex foam contours to your body's natural shape, allowing your spine to lie in the correct position and helping to relieve potential pressure points, generally making for a much more comfortable night's sleep. Aside from this the mattress is dust mite resistant making it perfect for those who suffer from allergies or asthma as well as being suitable for children. A huge benefit is a removable and washable cover at 40 degrees.
Features at a glance
- Brand: Breasley
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Mattress Depth: 20cm
- Mattress Type: Pocket Sprung & High Density Foam
- Mattress Finish: Fabric Cover
- Mattress Firmness: Medium
- Spring Count: 1000
- Mattress Depth: 16cm
- Mattress Features: Dust Mite Resistant, No-Turn Mattress